Deciding to cut the ties from your steady eddy job and venture forward with an unknown future business is brave and frightening all at once. But even more challenging is overcoming the fear of making the right choice. Fear of failure …Fear of scrutiny from your family and friends…Fear that you are starting too late . Well it is never too late, you will always meet resistance and naysayers and you could fail. But the real failure is in giving into your fears and not focusing on your dreams.
More and more people are out there working home based businesses and touting their benefits. We are the champions ! We are the people who dare to do more ! So, how do you choose?
I will tell you how I chose and how many people go about their new journey.
- Have an open mind and listen to all opportunitues. Not only will you learn about the company, you will get experience on the do’s and don’ts of a product presentation .
- Look into the leaders in the company . Who are they ? What is their track record?
- Look at the numbers. What is the company grossing? How much have they grown? What is the future growth opportunity?
- Look at the product itself and reviews . Remember there are never going to be perfect reviews . Weigh the good and the bad.
- Then look at support . Success does not happen overnight . It might look that way but it comes from work and dedication . Will you have the support and tools to succeed?
This is what I did when I joined the Rodan +Fields team. I had already run my own business for 9 years. I was looking for supplemental and renewable income with a group of really fun people, a product I could stand behind and a means to make more money but share the wealth . I also wanted to keep my overhead low. This works for me!
I can work anywhere from my phone any time and I do not have to have inventory in my home .
Think about what you have a passion for. “You are entirely up to you” – unknown author
To learn more go to my two websites:
Www.aesthetics360.com and clapointe.myrandf.com